TO BE THE LEADING COCONUT VALUE CHAIN COMPANY IN AFRICA.
To further foster non-oil exports and encourage agricultural exports.
Coconut Hubs Across Africa
- Short term ROI
- To commence in 3 Month’s time
- Nationwide spread
Coconut Plantation Across Africa
- Mid term ROI
- Trees shall be allocated to specific investors
- Target of 2 Million trees per state across 10 states
Coconut Refining & Processing
- Long term ROI
- Partnership with Foreign Technical & Financial Investors
- Whole coconut, Coconut water, coconut oil, coconut meat, coconut milk and coconut flour
- Mid &Long term ROI
To change the landscape of the African coconut sector
and offer shifting insights to access the much-needed coconut raw material.
COCONUT, the Tree of Life, is a precious gift that grows along the tropics and on the west coast of Africa.
Currently in Lagos, Nigeria there are two million Coconut trees along the 200 kilometers coastline but unfortunately, NO COCONUT.
Why? The two million Coconut tree is over 80 years old and no coconut plantation has been developed.
First African Coconut Company Ltd FACC, has decided to plant two million Coconut trees in Lagos as Phase One, with all Lagosians participating by planting a minimum of two trees in their homes, schools, churches, mosques, factories, parks, vacant lands and development of new plantations.
The second phase will involve PPP with State Governments will provide 10,000 hectares each for willing investors under our management, so that all Nigerians can participate.
This will put Nigeria and Africa on the Coconut World map of producing 10 million tonnes of coconut annually.
In addition, it will employ thousands of youths and also create business opportunities from the coconut value chain.
Finally, the health benefits of Coconut are numerous and hopefully, Africans will develop a healthy lifestyle.
Towards this objective, we hereby launch the FACC COCONUT LEGACY INVESTMENT.
One hectare of land 10,000m2
( 2.5 acres* 4,000m2 )
1. You can plant 200 Coconut Trees
2. After 3 years it will start yielding
3. 100-150 coconuts yearly
4. For 60 years they will be producing
5. At NGN80.00 per coconut that’s an income of NGN2.4 million annually (NGN 360 to $1).
( 200 trees producing 150 coconuts)
6. Good Financial Planning for ;
- Pension Planning
- School Fees
- Child Support
- Annuity plan
- Afforestation program
- Employment of Labour
7. In between the coconut trees spacing, you can intercrop with
- Sweet Potatoes
- Oranges etc.
ACCOUNT NAME: FIRST AFRICAN COCONUT COMPANY LIMITED
BANK: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2033704115
Investor’s Expression of Interest
- Complete the expression of interest form
- Receive an Initial Investment proposalTo be made available in few weeks
- Attend the next investor’s forum
- Participate in the upcoming Private Placement offering
Get Your Coconut Seedlings
Feel free to contact us for your coconut seedlings
OUR COCONUT PRODUCTS
Check out our news and updates